Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Desserts / Baking: Start a New Halloween Tradition

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Start a New Halloween Tradition
Oct 27th 2011, 00:19

Photo by Carroll PellegrinelliThe Halloween madness is heating-up. Last night I was sneaking around in the dark with my daughter. She decided to Ghost her two best friends. You Ghost someone by leaving a bag of candy at their door, ringing the bell and running away. They also get the official Ghosting notice so they can pass the fun on. Our only problem was that at one of the houses they never opened their door. I had to call, in a funny voice no less, and tell them to look on the front stoop. Still - a fun time was had by all. Share the fun with your kids tonight!


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo � Carroll Pellegrinelli

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment