Saturday, October 29, 2011

Desserts / Baking: Baking Season is Here!

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Baking Season is Here!
Oct 29th 2011, 10:30

Well, it is for me anyway. I just had to bake 3 apple pies for one dinner and a luncheon. The Baking Season begins slightly before Halloween and goes through New Year's. Want to have a less stressful baking season? Just follow all of the tips and hints I have in my latest feature, Baking Season Prep and you'll be just fine.
Baking Season Prep
Recipe for Apple Pie, pictured


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo � Carroll Pellegrinelli

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment