Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Desserts / Baking: Tasty Treats and Frightening Films

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Tasty Treats and Frightening Films
Oct 25th 2011, 09:55

2011 Photo by Pricegrabber, Inc., licensed to About.com.With Halloween just this weekend, I wanted to make sure you had enough time to find and watch some of my favorite scary movies. I've even paired each of them with the perfect sweet treats to eat while watching.

You know it doesn't matter which movie I watch Jack Nicholson in, the moment I see his face I can still him saying "Heeeeeeeeere's Johnny...". For a brief moment, I'm taken back to that cold and isolated hotel in The Shining.


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

2011 Photo by Pricegrabber, Inc.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment