Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Desserts / Baking: Almost Wordless Wednesday - Easy Orange Cake

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Almost Wordless Wednesday - Easy Orange Cake
Feb 15th 2012, 00:46

Photo by Carroll Pellegrinelli
Click on the photo for the recipe.
I took this cake to my daughter's school for a teacher's appreciation luncheon. The woman in charge of the luncheon emailed and said that several of the teachers asked for the recipe. She must of enjoyed it also, because she made this Easy Orange Cake for her family that night.


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo © Carroll Pellegrinelli

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment