Monday, December 26, 2011

Desserts / Baking: Baked Oatmeal

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Baked Oatmeal
Dec 26th 2011, 12:20

Baked OatmealThere are a couple of reasons my family and I just love this recipe for Baked Oatmeal. First of all, it's the perfect company dish. Guests are always amazed when this is served on a cold morning. Secondly, this is a recipe with some versatility. You get to choose which fruit or fruit combination goes in this dish. I've listed some of our favorites at the bottom of the recipe.

Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo � Carroll Pellegrinelli

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment