Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Desserts / Baking: Almost Wordless Wednesday - Sugared Cranberries

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Almost Wordless Wednesday - Sugared Cranberries
Dec 28th 2011, 00:29

Sugared Cranberries
You'll be addicted too. All it took for me was popping one Sugared Cranberry into my mouth and I was hooked. Who thought something so tasty could be good for you too? Be sure to take a bowl of these to that special New Year's Eve or Day party you're going to be attending. It's way above the normal chips and dips being served. Plus, can you imagine how nice that glass of champagne will look with a couple of these floating around in it?


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo � Carroll Pellegrinelli

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment