Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Desserts / Baking: Almost Wordless Wednesday - More Edible Gifts

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Almost Wordless Wednesday - More Edible Gifts
Dec 7th 2011, 00:30


Although, my friends were thrilled about getting soup and cake as homemade gifts, one of them wanted something else. She was definitely disappointed when I didn't make these Chocolate-Peanut Clusters. I might have to surprise her with some closer to Christmas. Shh! Don't tell her.


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo � Carroll Pellegrinelli

Virtual Cookie Exchange for 2011
Photo by Stephanie GallagherStephanie Gallagher, About's Guide to Cooking for Kids sends her list of Top Christmas Cookies of the Year, as says, "Whether you want to bake a single batch of holiday cookies or dozens to share at a cookie swap, these Christmas cookies are consistent winners and are among my most-requested cookies every year. You'll find the classic holiday cookies, like my easy soft gingerbread cookies plus new cookie recipes that are sure to become family favorites."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment