Monday, December 5, 2011

Desserts / Baking: Homemade Edible Gifts

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Homemade Edible Gifts
Dec 6th 2011, 00:15

Photo by Carroll PellegrinelliOver the years I've given fewer gifts purchased from a store and more on items to make my own gifts. I hear it over and over again, "I don't know what to get so and so. They have everything." These are the people that really appreciate homemade gifts, especially if they are edible. Just the other day, I gave homemade soups and cakes in canning jars to a group of friends. They were thrilled. You want to thrill people with your gifts? Make them one of these Homemade Edible Gifts.


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo � Carroll Pellegrinelli

Virtual Cookie Exchange for 2011
Photo by Barbara RolekBarbara Rolek, About.com's Guide to Eastern European Food, says, "Czech Christmas Cookies or vanocni cukovri take center stage on the dessert table for the holidays. From pinwheels to checkerboards to bear paws, home bakers take great pride in the seemingly endless varieties they make."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment