Friday, November 18, 2011

Desserts / Baking: Pumpkin Streusel Cake

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Pumpkin Streusel Cake
Nov 18th 2011, 15:20

I brought this cake to one of my monthly luncheons. One woman came up to me and said, "Carroll, you've made a lot of desserts, but this is the one." If you want to make "the one" for your Thanksgiving celebration, try this recipe for Pumpkin Streusel Cake.


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo � Carroll Pellegrinelli

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment