Monday, November 14, 2011

Desserts / Baking: Fruitfull® Frozen Fruit Bars

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Fruitfull® Frozen Fruit Bars
Nov 14th 2011, 09:59

Photo Reprinted with Permission of Happy and Healthy Products Inc.You'll never eat a regular fruit bar again after trying one of these Fruitfull� Frozen Fruit Bars. The bars come in three types Juice Bars, Cream Bars and Yogurt Bars. I haven't tried the Yogurt Bars, but the other two are outstanding. When I tried the Pi�a Colada Cream Bar, I thought this is the best frozen bar I've ever had. It was loaded with coconut and pineapple. Then, I tried the Mango Fruitfull� Cream Bar, I thought that was the winner. Next, was the Strawberry Fruitfull� Juice Bar. Oh my gosh, it had tons of strawberries in it. It's probably my favorite of all of the frozen bars. And yet... I'd eat any one of them, if offered. Best of all, all of the Fruitfull� bars are low in calories and chocked-full of fiber and real fruit. Look for Fruitfull� Frozen Fruit Bars in your local grocery store.


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo � Happy and Healthy Products, Inc.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment