Saturday, February 25, 2012

Desserts / Baking: Upside-Down Cherry Cobbler

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Upside-Down Cherry Cobbler
Feb 25th 2012, 10:42

2012 Photo by Carroll PellegrinelliWe've been enjoying a nice winter break from school, and it was all due to President's Day. When I think of George Washington, I think about cherries. These days, we're told it was just a fable that George Washington cut down the cherry tree. Too bad, because I still want cherries this time of year. I know you'll enjoy this recipe for Upside-Down Cherry Cobbler, especially when it's served warm with a scoop of ice cream.


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo © Carroll Pellegrinelli

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment