Thursday, December 15, 2011

Desserts / Baking: What's Hot Now: Recipe Rock

Desserts / Baking: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Recipe Rock
Dec 15th 2011, 11:01

The Bottom Line

Looking for the perfect under $10.00 gift, the Architec RR3K Recipe Rock is just what you need. I'm constantly using recipes printed from the computer, and I had no way to get them to stand-up so I could read them. The Recipe Rock holds up to 8 sheets of paper at a time. No more using my recipe for a spoon rest.

<!--#echo encoding="none" var="lcp" -->

Pros

  • Holds up to 8 sheets of paper at a time.
  • Fits on any counter or in any drawer.
  • Sleek modern design.
  • Perfect under $10 kitchen gift.
  • Could be useful to hold any paperwork.

Cons

  • Not so easy to find online.

Description

  • The Architec RR3K Recipe Rock makes it easier to read recipe cards and recipes printed from the computer.
  • It has a pleasing design that will fit on any counter top.
  • The price is right. The Recipe Rock can be bought for less than $10.00.
  • My daughter uses it to hold vocabulary sheets to see them better for studying.

Guide Review - Architec RR3K Recipe Rock

The Architec RR3K Recipe Rock sits on my kitchen counter and has been used almost everyday since I got it. The recipes I use to bake in the kitchen often come from my computer. Once printed the recipes get used for making baked goods and a spoon rest. By the time I'm done baking, the recipe has to be thrown away, because it's such a mess. With the Architec RR3K Recipe Rock, I can actually put those printed recipes in my recipe book and use them again.

You can find the Architec RR3K Recipe Rock a few places online and at Crate and Barrel and specialty boutiques.

<!--#echo encoding="none" var="lcp" -->

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment