Monday, December 19, 2011

Desserts / Baking: Thumbprint Cookies

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Thumbprint Cookies
Dec 20th 2011, 00:57

Thumbprint Cookie with Raspberry JamWhen I made these cookies for my daughter's Girl Scout troop, I didn't make them with nuts. I think the nuts give these Thumbprint Cookies more of an adult taste. Plus, when you fill them with strawberry, raspberry jam or even mint jelly it will make them the perfect Christmas cookie for your family and friends.


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo � Carroll Pellegrinelli

Virtual Cookie Exchange for 2011
German Christmas cookies are popular all over the world, and for good reason. Beautiful to look at and delicious too, they embody Old-World ideas and flavors: spices, nuts, jams, marzipan and chocolate. Jennifer McGavin, guide to German food, has put together this list of German Cookie Recipes for you to check out. A new favorite is sure to be among them!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment