Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Desserts / Baking: Pumpkin Whip with a Kick

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Pumpkin Whip with a Kick
Nov 3rd 2011, 01:19

4 Pepper Pumpkin Pie Spice Photo Reprinted with PermissionWhen I think of Mannheim Steamroller, I think of fantastic Christmas music. Well, from now I won't just be thinking about music, I'll be thinking of this ever so tasty Pumpkin Whip with a Kick made with their 4 Pepper Pumpkin Spice. Serve this tasty spread either on a bagel or with ginger snaps.


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Recipe and Photo Reprinted with Permission from Mannheim Steamroller

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment