Monday, October 31, 2011

Desserts / Baking: What to Do With Your Leftover Halloween Candy

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
What to Do With Your Leftover Halloween Candy
Nov 1st 2011, 01:57

Halloween CandyHopefully, you're not as bad as I am, but I usually end-up throwing the leftover candy away. The really bad part is that it's not until Easter that I do it. As usual, I've put the candy in a safe place, the pantry, and have forgotten all about it. You see, for my daughter, it's not about what candy she gets; it's all about the number of pieces. She eats little of it. What a waste; so I decided to come up with these simple suggestions for the leftover Halloween candy.


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo � Carroll Pellegrinelli

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment