Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Desserts / Baking: Happy Thanksgiving!

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Happy Thanksgiving!
Nov 24th 2011, 01:28

2011 Pumpkin Roll Cake Photo by Carroll Pellegrinelli, licensed to About.comIf you already have the canned pumpkin and cream cheese, you can make this cake today. It only looks hard to make, but it's quite simple. All you need is this recipe and a jelly roll pan. Just in case you didn't know, a jelly roll pan is a 15" x 10" pan with 1" sides. Make this very moist and lovely Pumpkin Roll Cake for Thanksgiving and you're family and guests will be thrilled.
Pumpkin Roll Cake Recipe
Pumpkin Roll Video

On Being Thankful

Even though, personally, this has been one of the absolute worst years of my life, I am still very thankful. I am thankful for my husband, my daughter, my extended family and friends, my job and for you. Thank you so much for being my loyal readers. I wouldn't be doing this without you. Have a truly Happy Thanksgiving and May God Bless and Keep You Always!


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo � Carroll Pellegrinelli

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment