Sunday, November 20, 2011

Desserts / Baking: Don't Forget the Butter!

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Don't Forget the Butter!
Nov 20th 2011, 12:47

2011 Creaming Butter Photo by Carroll Pellegrinelli, licensed to About.comI'm on my way out in a few minutes to go buy butter. "Butter?", you say. Yes butter, because butter (good butter, not a cheap store brand) is $2.50 a pound at my local grocery store. That's more than $1.00 under the normal price. I'm going to buy at least 10 pounds. I'll keep a pound or two in my fridge and the rest goes into the freezer. It can be frozen for up to a year! Baked goods always taste better made with real butter.

Recipes Where Only Butter Will Do -
Butter Spritz Cookies
Cheesestraws
Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
Bacardi Rum Cake
Ultimate Brownies
Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Butter
Peppermint Butter Cookies


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo � Carroll Pellegrinelli

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment