Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Desserts / Baking: Architec RR3K Recipe Rock

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Architec RR3K Recipe Rock
Oct 20th 2011, 00:24


Starting your Christmas shopping a little early? Here's a great gift that you can purchase for less than $10.00. It's called the Architec RR3K Recipe Rock a.k.a. Recipe Rock. It's the greatest thing! I'm constantly printing online recipes and then just laying them on the kitchen counter to make a dessert or entree. Half of the time I can't find it, because I've laid something on top of it. The Recipe Rock solves all of that. Read about it in this review.


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo � Carroll Pellegrinelli

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment