Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Desserts / Baking: Almost Wordless Wednesday - Caramel Apple Cake

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Almost Wordless Wednesday - Caramel Apple Cake
Oct 5th 2011, 00:59


I love apple time. I just can't seem to get enough desserts and breads made with apples. I came-up with this version of a Caramel Apple Cake, because I love that apple - caramel combination you get at the fair. If you like that combination too, I know you'll enjoy this cake.


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo � Carroll Pellegrinelli

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment