Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Desserts / Baking: Most Popular Girl Scout Cookies

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Most Popular Girl Scout Cookies
Jan 12th 2012, 00:58

When people think of Girl Scouts, they think of Girl Scout cookies. Here is a list of the top five most popular Girl Scout cookies. I've listed them according to the Girl Scout Cookie poll on this site. You might be surprised to see which is the most popular one.


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo � Carroll Pellegrinelli

-----------WORDLESS WEDNESDAY------------
Click on the photo for the recipe.


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo � Carroll Pellegrinelli

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment