Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Desserts / Baking: "Easy and Decadent" Brownies

Desserts / Baking
Get the latest headlines from the Desserts / Baking GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
"Easy and Decadent" Brownies
Jan 19th 2012, 00:09

2012 Photo by Carroll Pellegrinelli, licensed to About.com.Blissfulbeader writes: "I made these and we love them so much I made them again!
We don't like cake-y brownies...these were just right. I used the Duncan Hines chewy fudge mix. These are fantastic and even more fantastic! Easy and decadent, but addictive! I wish these brownies contained all the daily required vitamins because I would happily eat them 3 times a day! Make them!!!"


Sign-up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Photo © Carroll Pellegrinelli

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment