Monday, February 6, 2012

Desserts / Baking: What's Hot Now: Soften Cream Cheese

Desserts / Baking: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Soften Cream Cheese
Feb 6th 2012, 11:05

If you're like me, when I'm ready to bake, I'm ready to bake. I don't want to wait for my cream cheese to soften on the counter. I've tried using it half softened and ended up with chunks of cheese through out my dish. Here are simple directions for softening cream cheese in your microwave.

Difficulty: Easy

Time Required: 15 Seconds

Here's How:

  1. Place 1 completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in a microwavable bowl or on a microwavable plate.
  2. Microwave on HIGH for 15 seconds.
  3. Add 15 seconds for each additional package of cheese.

Tips:

  1. Using a plate makes it easier to scrape the cheese off.
  2. You might wish to turn the cheese over halfway through microwaving.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment