Friday, July 29, 2011

Desserts / Baking: What's Hot Now: Making Cheesecake

Desserts / Baking: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week
Making Cheesecake
Jul 29th 2011, 10:01

Most cheesecake recipes call for a cookie crumb crust. You may either purchase the crumbs or make your own. I prefer to use the food processor to turn my cookies into crumbs. While the cookies are processing, I'll drizzle my melted butter into the bowl. This way the machine will do the work in combining the butter and crumbs.

When I don't feel like cleaning the food processor, I'll put my cookies into a resealable plastic bag and push out the air when sealing the bag. I use a rolling pin and roll it over the cookies in the bag to make the crumbs.

Cheesecake Recipes and More!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment